Poetry Tanisa - Tomal Bormon

$500 Visa Gift Card

test

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Poetry Tanisa

Poetry Tanisa

Poetry Tanisa was well spent time with each other.

 Tansiara test has already started.

 The poem used to read Tanisha in the night, because if she read Tania,  she would have slept with her head in the reading table. 

 Poetry made coffee from the kitchen itself and gave it to Tanisa. 

 Do not tanisa or fall asleep Tanisha was once seen as a poetic coffee  maker.

 It does not come to the head of the story how the girl can sleep in  such a short time.

 It can be a little serious about the test,

 Poetry: Tanisa, rise to this tanisa 

(with arms on hand)

Tanisa: A little bit of poetry, (sleeping throat)
 Poetry: Come on, I'll tell you tomorrow ...
 Tanisa: You are very rotten, do not love me, do not love me, do not sleep.
 Always read and read all the time I will not be with you anymore.
 Tanisha was talking about sleeping.
 The poetry looked at his sleeping face and wondered.
 Is that tanisa !! Never look at the poet's eye and can not speak.
 And what are you talking about sleeping? The poem laid him on the bed with lap, and  looked at his sleeping face and said,
 Poetry: Sometimes I wish to love the wife as much as I want.
 But what do you say? My wife is still very small. Wait till I get your consent. From that  day I will not start loving myself, you will become uncomfortable in the love of my  love. Nevertheless, I will not be disappointed with you. 

 The words laugh at the words of the words. When looking at Tanisha, she can not tell  when she is sleeping beside him.
 Taniisha sleeping in the poetry in the early morning when he was sleeping. Poetry is  hugging him and sleeping, the poems of poetry come on Tasiisha's face.
 
Today Tansisha does not want to leave the bed.
 Today the first poem embraces him, maybe sleeping

 If this time it stopped here Tanisha could have spent his life keeping his head alive on  poetic poetry. Again in the poetic chest, the face lies in the face. 
 The poem is awake from sleeping and hugging taniisha.
 Before leaving the bed, Tanishara got on the forehead of a love fairytale. 

 In the morning everyone is sitting at the breakfast table,
 Poetry: Tanisa today why you got so late? (With smiling smiles)


No comments:

Post a Comment